When the weather gets warmer, the courtyard and terrace will become your leisure places. Firstly, they increase your overall available space. Secondly, these places can bring you relaxation and more fun. At this time, you may need to buy some outdoor furniture. The steps of buying outdoor furniture are almost the same as those of buying indoor furniture, but there are other precautions.
Is the weather hot and dry there? Or cool and humid? All these are important questions to answer before choosing outdoor furniture. That's why? Hot, dry conditions may break wood; In a cool and humid environment, steel will oxidize and rust for a long time. You have to understand the properties of these materials, otherwise they will consume quickly.
Now many products change materials in order to lower the price. Generally speaking, aluminum is more expensive than iron, but the stability of aluminum material is the best in complex weather changes. Therefore, when you choose outdoor furniture, you should not only focus on the price, but also pay more attention to whether the material of the product can withstand the test of the weather.
You need to think about how much space there is and what the shape is. Is it a narrow balcony or a wide terrace? Make sure there is enough space around your furniture to walk comfortably. When you determine these, you also need to know the shape and size of your furniture and whether you can enter your balcony or terrace through the door of your room.
In a small space, the dining table may be better than the ordinary dining table, because the dining table is narrow and the stool takes up less space than the chair. You can also look at the tables and chairs in cafes or pubs, because their overall floor area is small.
Is your terrace exposed to the sun? Will your furniture be placed on soft grass or on a hard surface, such as a wooden deck or paved terrace? With these questions, it can help you choose furniture that is more suitable for you.
Do not place pine and other cork furniture on the soft turf surface and exposed places. The moisture on the ground will lead to wood decay and some metal corrosion. If there is too much sunshine, consider using an outdoor sunshade.
According to a recently released data, the scale of China's outdoor furniture market has reached 2.81 billion yuan in 2019, an increase of 19% over the previous year. Despite the impact of COVID-19 in 2020, sales in the first half of this year have declined, but due to timely measures taken by China to control the spread of the epidemic situation, sales in 2020 are still positive growth compared to 2019, and the sales volume is 2 billion 860 million yuan.MORE
The method of purchasing cabinets. Cabinets are one of the more common furniture in our life. Many friends don't know what problems to pay attention to when purchasing cabinets. This paper introduces the common methods of purchasing cabinets for you.
Look at the edge sealing of the plate. The edge sealing of high-quality cabinet is fine, smooth and feels good, the sealing line is straight and smooth, and the joint is fine. Professional large factories use linear edge banding machine to complete the processes of edge banding, broken end, trimming, chamfering and polishing at one time, so as to ensure the most accurate size. The workshop type small factory is to apply glue with a brush, manually press and seal the edge, repair the edge with a wallpaper knife, and polish with a manual polishing machine. Due to uneven pressure, many places are not firm, and formaldehyde and other harmful substances will volatilize into the air.
Second, look at punching. The current panel furniture is assembled by three in one connectors. The matching and accuracy of the hole position will affect the structural firmness of the cabinet box.
Third, look at the cutting board. Cutting board is the first process of cabinet production. Large specialized enterprises use electronic cutting saw to input processing dimensions through computer, and the computer controls the dimensional accuracy of material selection, and can process several plates at one time. The performance of the equipment is stable, the dimensional accuracy of the plate is very high, and the tolerance unit is in microns.
Look at the door panel. The door panel is the face of the cabinet, which is as important as people's face. The door panels produced by small factories are prone to moisture and deformation due to improper treatment of substrate and surface technology.
In order to keep the sofa neat and beautiful and prolong its service life, daily maintenance is very important. Here are some precautions for daily use of the sofa:
1. The sofa shall be placed on a flat ground, and soft cushions shall be placed at the bottom of the four corners to prevent damage to the floor during movement.
2. Wipe the dust and dirt on the sofa surface with a clean soft cloth before use. If it is made of cow leather (genuine leather), gently wipe the sofa surface with a care agent once or twice before use (do not use waxy care products), so as to form a protective film on the surface of cow leather (genuine leather), so that the dirt in the future is not easy to penetrate into the dermal pores and facilitate future cleaning.
3. Avoid jumping on the sofa seat surface to avoid deformation after local compression and affect the use.
4. Avoid the contact surface of tools with acute angles or knives to prevent scratching the fabric.
5. Avoid the deformation and loss of elasticity of leather fabric caused by long-term sunlight on the sofa. In case of frequent sunlight, adjust the positions of several sofas at intervals to prevent obvious color difference;
6. Avoid swelling, relaxation and loss of elasticity of leather surface caused by rain or excessive humidity, or discoloration, discoloration or mildew of leather. In case of high humidity, you can use the weak sun from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. for 7 days, 1 hour a day, about once every 3 months.
7. Daily maintenance: use a clean soft cloth to wipe the sink or stain of the fabric regularly. Vacuum cleaner can be used to clean sundries at the joint of back, handrail and seat surface. It is forbidden to use wet cloth, hard objects or chemicals such as acid and alkali to contact the fabric, so as not to affect the surface quality and service life.
8. Regular maintenance: there are pores on the surface of cow leather, which can be maintained in dry and wet seasons like human skin. Clean and oil once every two months in dry season, and maintain once every 3-4 months in normal season. Textile fabrics such as cotton, hemp and man-made fibers should be disassembled and dry cleaned, not washed, and bleaching is prohibited because they are sensitive to acidic substances. If loose thread ends are found, do not break them by hand. They shall be neatly cut flat with scissors.
9. Avoid soiling the sofa with oil stains, ball point pens, ink, etc. If it is accidentally soiled, the sofa shall be cleaned immediately with leather cleaner. If there is no leather cleaner, the stain can be gently wiped with a clean white towel stained with a little alcohol, then dried with a dry wet towel, and finally treated with protective agent. The sanding leather sofa can not be cleaned in the above way (except for oil stains on the leather), but can be gently brushed with a fine copper brush to restore its beauty.
10. The sofa shall be placed 5-10mm away and kept ventilated.
11. When the movable parts of the sofa are not flexible or the metal parts and connectors are loose, the connecting screws shall be tightened or properly lubricated.
12. When the paint on the wooden handrail turns white due to excessive contact with wet objects, cover it with a damp and hot towel until it turns white.
Every time the cleaning, they are worried about the dirt attached to the furniture, especially the white furniture, which will make the home look gloomy.
Household cleaning is one of the most disturbing things, but if you can use the daily cleaning products around you reasonably, there will be half a work times the effect Oh today, we will teach you some tips for furniture cleaning.
Boil 1400ml of light color beer, add 14g sugar and 28 g beeswax, stir well to make it fully mixed. After the mixture cools, wipe the wood with a soft cloth, wipe the residue with clean water after the stain is cleaned, and finally wipe it with a soft dry cloth.
White vinegar method
Use white vinegar and hot water to mix 1:1 to wipe the furniture surface stains. If the stains are difficult to remove, it can let vinegar water slightly stay on the surface of the stain, and then use a soft cloth to wipe it. Because acetic acid softens dirt to get it off the surface of the furniture. This method is suitable for the maintenance of mahogany furniture and other oil ink pollution after the furniture cleaning.
If milk is out of date, you can not drink it or throw it away. You can use it to maintain the furniture. Put a clean rag in the milk and dip it in it. Then use this cloth to wipe the table, chair and other wooden furniture. The effect of removing dirt is very good. Finally, please wipe it with clean water, otherwise there will be milk smell left in the milk. This method is applicable to a variety of leather, paint, marble, Baoli board and other furniture.
Tea water method
If the furniture of paint panel is stained with dust, it can be covered with gauze and slightly wet tea residue to wipe, or wipe with dry cloth with cold tea water, which will make the furniture bright and clean. After the tea water is tested, remember to wipe the tea with a micro wet cloth dipped in clear water. Because tea water usually has tea stains, the residual on the surface of the paint will affect the original color of furniture.